Saturday, March 27, 2010

Unsane - Total Destruction


Seems like I habituated a routine to upload an album daily, now..... hopefully I can manage to keep the habit and not get lazy and kill it. We'll see what happens, whether I can pull it off or not. And besides, I feel more incline to post more often these days because of my sheer boredom that haunts me endlessly. And this slightly kills it, if you know what I mean. Anyway, here I have an album from Unsane - the shambling, misery - stricken heavies - I believe that's apt remark to call them as, with their janglingly,noisey sounds of heaviness. Unsane - Is one of those bands that are genuinely unique who can't be specifically label as a genre, so I won't bother with that. So this is their third album, made right after when their original drummer died, from OD of heroin -which is rather unfortunate....Released in 1993, as it were, by Atlantic Records ...They emerged from new york and are cited as an influential band for noise-rock . ....This album, for me, consists of the right ingredients and orgies of sounds to generate something mean & ferocious....A fearsome distortion, noise-ridden instruments, and a shuddering screech of hate, giving you tremors and exhilaration at the same time. This is certainly an album not to overlook, unless you're lame-headed and boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment