Tuesday, March 30, 2010

uffomammut - Lucifer song...


As I was about to write this I notice something strange come out of my speakers. This reddish gas started coming out and loomed a haze over my room and spooked me, then suddenly I realized I had Uffomamut on play and calmed down, quickly. It was certainly a experience to freak anybody out - Getting menaced by crushing sounds, shit. Weird stuff occurs when you have Uffomamute on play and always makes an unreal anecdote to tell..... This band, as we know, emerged from the bowels of hell and has a fetish for monstrously fuzzed out gutiars, played to full-bore to churn up a hell-broth sound to shatter and blacken the realities of the world - Whooping up an ungodly atmosphere, cluttered with dirt and psyched out grime, placed with demoniac vocals, reverberating in swirls which makes HELLUVA grooves...

This album bulldozed out in 2005, for the notion to impend an apocalypse, thus them calling it Lucifer Song..........
Pass:robixxx

No comments:

Post a Comment